Saturday, January 12, 2013

SPRING SEMESTER PLAN 1

Preston didn't exactly update that post with a recap.   He did put up another post but that wasn't a very good template.  From what I understand, I just need to put my plan out there.

  1. Attend Hancock
    • Get general education out of the way
    • Take 3 or 4 more classes in film
  2. Transfer to CSU Northridge
    • Finish my film education
    • Make connections
  3. Start my own production company
    • Not a large one; enough to put out short films on a regular basis
    • Own all of the equipment I use
I chose what I did according to what I will have at my disposal and what type of income I imagine to have at those times.

What does this have to do with the Spring Semester you say?

Why, everything.  I have to start to slowly work my way towards my goals.  Get ready to step out of the comfort of my parents house and move on.  This isn't a test, it is the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment