Backing up your Blog:
1. Log into your Blogger dashboard and go to the blog you want to backup.
2. On the left sidebar, click “Settings.”
3. Under “Settings” is “Other.” Click that.
4. At the very top of the page is “Blog Tools.” Click “Export blog” and voila! You’ll have your posts and comments in an XML file format.
And now to back up your template:
1. In the dashboard of your site, look on the left sidebar and click “template."
2. On the upper right hand corner of the page is a button that says “Backup/restore.” Click that and then “Download full template.”