Monday, January 21, 2013

Acting Call

I have 4 videos to shoot before Feb. They have to be GOOD videos! Got to spend my time on them.

Two of them are for contests. The other two are for the Film Fest. One of the Film Fest videos will also double as my application for a Film Camp in Valencia, Ca.

I need actors...bad...

One contest has no need of actors what so ever. It is just a water saving PSA. [WaterWise PSA]

The other one is about preventing suicide. We have a slight idea of what to do but I would need a family (or a fake family that we put together). 
[Directing Change PSA]

The two PSAs have potential to be put on public television.

This film fest video will require all but two people to have masks on the ENTIRE video. Loosely based on this video by the same name. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xx8M5gU4lOg
[Allegory]

The other one is a Time Travel love story. I would need two laboratory scientists. 
[Ashes to Ashes, Love to Dust]

Please let me know in a comment if you want to act.

No comments:

Post a Comment