Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tools That Change the Way We Think

I believe that extensive use of the internet or media in general changes the way we think greatly.  For example, I myself now think of everything through a camera and how I could set up a decent shot. Using a camera as much as I do has affected the way I now see things.  Google, Facebook, and Youtube all have one thing they have in common, nearly everybody knows how to use these sites and with the three combined, you have all the information you could ever want and need.  All I know about the older generation is that they tend to be angry with the young folk about always being on their phones and ipods, not paying attention to the world around them.  Technology is taking over, whether we like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment