Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Notes on Hamlet

At the beginning of Act III, I was confused with everything.  Hamlet had confused me and I wasn't going to get it on my own.  I was also too much of a wimp to raise my hand and get help.  Then comes the remix project.  It forced me to analyze the passage by myself and with a group of friends.  That helped me with Act III and the rest of the story line clicked.  I now know what's going on and why it's happening.  Hamlet has changed the most in my eyes.  He went from wanting to go to school out of the country to wanting to kill his uncle/stepfather.  There is a fire in his eyes and there is no way of putting it out.  I feel that most, if not all, of the characters are either going to die or get hurt from this point forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment