Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fall Semester Reflection

1. I hardly ever read my colleagues' work.   The only time I ever do is when you tell us to.  (Assign it more often; It makes it something I have to do if it is homework) Everybody does the work in a unique way and that reflects our own personal ideas.

2. If we didn't have blogs, we wouldn't be out there.  By "there" I mean the world.  These blogs allow us to make history.  This is the first class of its type.  If the blog disappeared tomorrow, I feel that the course would fall apart because we depend on the blog as much as the blog depends on us.

3. Not really.  I would do the work to the same standard as I have always done my work.  All my work is similar and completed in the same fashion.

4. It has changed a bunch.  Much of the course has moved from being in the classroom to the interwebz.  Our learning has expanded from a 50 min. period to whenever we are on the blogs in addition to regular course material.

5. We are the future! We lead the world into technology applied in a classroom setting.  I feel AMAZING!

6. They think we cheat, we don't work as hard, that we even go as far as not learning the material.  The thing is that we do learn everything and more.  We push ourselves harder than the normal high school senior.

7. IF the response is negative, we ignore it or use it to push ourselves.  If the response is positive  we use it to pat ourselves on the back and say good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment