Saturday, November 10, 2012

Big Question

My big question is not one relating to most of us. In fact, it doesn't relate to 99% of us. Practically only Sarah and I, which kinda makes my big question not so significant. But, alas, it is a question and it does pertain to me. 

"How do you make a camera dolly that can work on straight track as well as curved?" Now, I know that this is a filmmakers question and that it probably has a really simple answer and I am just not getting it, but it is a really hard question in my mind. The wheels on a camera dolly have to be able to roll smoothly and without a sound as for the camera not the pick up the jiggles or the audio of it. It has to also be long enough to get the super awesome shots that glide around.

 I don't want to pay for a $2,000 camera dolly, as that is out of my budget. Preferably, I would want one less than $100 so that is probably in the DIY range. I will get back to this as I do some more research on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment